Job Location: Lansing, MI
Shift: 3rd Shift
Wage: 20.00 per hour
- Current AZ License
- FAST certified
- Minimum 2 years of driving experience
- Clean Abstract
- Understanding of all MTO / DOT regulatory requirements
- Clear communication of dispatch availability
- Communication of all maintenance concerns regarding equipment reliability, presentation, and safety
- Proactive approach to problem solving supporting the maintenance and logistics team with any information that can resolve matters more efficiently
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are supported consistently to meet ISO Standards
- The compliance of all C-TPAT, Safety, and CVOR requirements at all times
- Professional and courteous conduct at all times representing the company at the highest standard
- All other relevant duties as required or that may arise as the corporation evolves
- The safe and efficient movement of freight and equipment
- Completion of all required paperwork including logs, equipment inspections, and accident/incident reports
- Prompt communication of all updates pertaining to the load as required by the Logistics Team
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodations.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing email@example.com directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.