Job Location: Lafayette, IN
Shift: 1st Shift
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in either Assembly, Logistics and/or Quality Services
- Strong understanding of Quality and Distribution services
- High School Diploma or recognized equivalent required / Post-secondary education preferred
- Valid driver’s license required; Valid passport is required
- Must possess intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Advanced communication skills, both verbally and written
- Flexibility to meet customer service demands
- Criminal background check, Drug Screen, and Post Offer Pre-employment physical
- Travel within Canada and USA required
- Always conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvement with all team members
- Act as a liaison with specified TFT customers and suppliers
- Works directly with TFT operations, finance, and all other departments
- Adheres and promotes health and safety regulations pertaining to all aspects of operations
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts
- Practice 5S
- Create and maintain a working relationship with internal and external customers
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- The Client Services Representative is responsible for managing the company’s reputation with the clients to ensure operations are in accordance with all our client’s requirements fostering professional relationships.
- Receive and respond to internal and external client requests within established timelines while working closely with internal departments to identify solutions to issues as they arise or as requested by the client.
- Recommend potential service improvements to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Build and cultivate professional client relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell our services.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodations.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.