Job Location: Ontario: Oshawa
- High School diploma, or equivalent.
- Previous cycle count experience highly preferred.
- Minimum of one year in a warehouse environment
- Perform daily cycle counts.
- Monitoring and controlling inventory integrity.
- Maintain product identification, location, and lot code accuracy.
- Research inventory discrepancies.
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products
- Strive for 100% on time delivery while maintaining picking accuracy of customer orders.
- Assist with other duties as required.
TFT Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.