Job Location: Lafayette, IN
Shift: 1st Shift
Wage: $14.00 per hour
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance as some local travel is required
- Must be willing to travel to all locations
- Must possess intermediate computer skills
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Criminal background check, Drug Screen and Post Offer Pre-employment physical
- Conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvement with all Team Members
- Adheres and promotes all Health and Safety regulations
- Adherence to relevant ISO Quality procedures
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts
- Enter general information into Coach/ Vantage
- Other duties as assigned
- Compile, sort, total, and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to Senior Office Administrator
- Enter alphabetic and numeric data from Sign In Sheets, CID Sheets, and other applicable reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Generate Customer Data reports and provide reports to Customers as required
- Ensure accurately entered data is filed by day, week, and after invoicing, by job number
- Maintaining filing systems
- Maintain open communication channels within the Company
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodations.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.