Job Location: Corporate
Shift: Ability to work a flexible work schedule
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Supply-Chain Management
- Strong understanding of customer service requirements and team member development principles as it pertains to Distribution
- Valid driver’s license required; Valid passport is Required
- Strong leadership skills
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including conflict resolution and people management skills.
- Advanced communication skills, both verbally and written with strong computer skills
- Self-motivated, effective problem solving, strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule
- Ability to travel up to 50% per month – longer as necessary to support new business activities
- Solid understanding of Employment and Safety
- Grade 12 diploma/ GED required, Post- secondary education preferred
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion of Aptitude test and company medical
- Oversees multiple site budgets
- Works with HR leadership to set policies related to the Health and Safety program, ensuring 100% compliance to all rules and regulations, including those set out in section 25&26 of the OHSA. This includes providing the tools and systems to support sites obtainment of 100% compliance
- Sets goals and targets on job performance for Plant Management, including health and safety performance and ensures corrective actions are taken as necessary
- Develop and implement new business strategies
- Works with HR leadership as well as senior management to create company policies
- Sets Budget targets and monitors to ensure the facilities are meeting or exceeding budgetary commitment
- Assist in the establishment, and ensure compliance, of short- and long-term goals with overall corporate cost reduction targets
- Cultivate and maintain positive business relationships with suppliers, customers, and providers
- Provide advice, guidance, and direction to subordinate managers toward their professional development
- Ensure that all needs of the operations are identified, assessed, and met to support the ongoing performance of the division in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Ensure that the health, safety, and security of employees is the number one priority
- Works with Senior Management and department heads (Sales, Engineering, HR, and Finance) to set strategic goals for new business opportunities geographically for the company.
- Liaise directly with Customers as necessary
- Participate/approves the hiring and recommendation of staffing levels
- Provides strategic direction and necessary systems/tools to TFT Distribution Centres for obtainment of Zero Lost Time Accidents.
- Works with Department Heads in IT, Engineering, Quality, HR, and Finance to design and implement policies, procedures, and systems to provide world class services, and zero-line impacts at all TFT customer locations.
- Ensure high customer service and quality control standards are maintained
- Provide leadership to ensure a positive, productive team-based atmosphere
- Participate in developing strategies, goals, and objectives for all divisions
- Oversee and direct processes and make improvements to existing operations to ensure efficiency with the flow of goods and services and meet yearly cost reduction targets
- Plan, staff, and supervise through subordinate managers to ensure a cohesive operational unit
- Provide direction to management to ensure the effective day-to-day management of operations
- Oversee all facility design, improvements, and contracts
- Ensure that all regulatory and compliance measures are always adhered to
- Generally required to comply with physical exertions associated to office environments.
- May be required to lift, push, pull 50lbs unassisted.
- Frequent computer use
- May be required to sit for extended periods of time
- May be required to lift between 50-75 lbs assisted
- Frequent use of hands, lifting, bending, stooping, twisting, standing and reaching may occur
- There may be some stepping up, stepping down and carrying
- Office hazards minimal
- Lift Truck Traffic
- Warehouse related
- CSA approved safety shoes
- CSA approved safety vest
- CSA approved safety eyewear
- Hazards (physical, biological, chemical, musculoskeletal, psychosocial and safety) and PPE as identified by Company policies, procedures and practices
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted
TFT Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation
Apply here today
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.