Job Location: Lansing, MI or Lafayette, IN
Wage: Salary to be discussed based on experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in either Quality, Assembly, and/or Logistics
- Strong understanding of customer service requirements and team member development principles as it pertains to Quality Services
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including conflict resolution and people management skills.
- Advanced communication skills, both verbally and written with strong computer skills
- Self-motivated, effective problem solving, strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours with possible travel commitments to support new business activities
- Solid understanding of Employment and Safety legislation
- Valid Driver’s License required; Valid passport is preferred
- Accredited College/University Degree with honors preferred
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion company medical, Criminal background check, Drug Screen, and Post Offer Pre-employment physical
- Travel required to all locations, Canada, and USA
- Adherence to the spirit of the Health and Safety program ensuring 100% compliance to all rules and regulations.
- Attend meetings called by our clients to discuss future RFQ proposals, changes to current business services or address current performance issues at one of our operations
- Participate in the start-up planning of projects
- Authorize costing of start-up projects and processes
- Works with Department Heads in IT, Engineering, Quality, HR, and Finance to design and implement policies, procedures, and systems to provide world class services and zero-line impacts to all TFT customer locations.
- Participating in creating a clear vision for the company and playing a key role in the efficient and effective delivery of a strong strategic plan for the organization
- Ensure the processing of product to TFT Inc.’s expected workmanship and quality through divisional managers
- Participate in developing strategies, goals, and objectives for all divisions
- Oversee and direct processes and make improvements to existing operations to ensure efficiency with the flow of goods and services and meet yearly cost reduction targets
- Plan, staff, and supervise through subordinate managers to ensure a cohesive operational unit
- Provide direction to management to ensure the effective day-to-day management of operations
- Oversee all facility design, improvements, and contracts
- Ensure that all regulatory and compliance measures are always adhered to
- Analyze and report on Quality Services, weekly, monthly, and annual key performance indicators
- Budget preparation and monitoring to ensure all operations are meeting or exceeding budgetary commitment
- Ensure a zero lost time environment: correct substandard conditions immediately
- Ensure high customer service and quality control standards are maintained
- Support the implementation and leverage of best practices across the company to ensure process improvements are institutionalized throughout the business operations
- Work to embed a culture of continuous improvement and help build a strong internal technical network of team members for future opportunities
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodations.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.