Job Location: Lansing, MI
Shift: 1st Shift
Wage: 12.50 per hour
- High School Diploma or recognized equivalent is preferred
- Candidate must be able to understand and practice Kanban, and FIFO methods
- Criminal Background Check
- Post Offer Pre-Employment Physical
- Drug Screen
- Participate in sorts as required per work instructions in an efficient manner
- Understanding of ergonomics as it relates to setup and work cell flow
- Understand the requirements of the Company’s General Rules and Regulations
- Participate in safe work environment for fellow members
- Forward suggestions for continuous improvement
- Understanding of 5S
- Other relevant duties
- Diligence and accuracy to work instruction parameters
- Work assignments are performed in a safe and efficient manner
- Have a great safety record
- Have great communication skills
- Check all orders for quality, order accuracy, and proper labeling
- Be self-motivated, a team player, and a fast learner
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodations.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing email@example.com directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.