Job Location: Ontario: Oshawa
Wage: Wages to be discussed during interview process
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalency preferred
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Pass company medical
- Candidate Must be able to understand and practise Kanban, and FIFO methods
- Intermediate computer skills an asset
- Participate in sorts as required per work instructions in an efficient manner
- Follow all Standard Operating Instructions (SOI’S) as directed
- Understanding of ergonomics as it relates to setup and work cell flow
- Understand the requirements of the Company’s General Rules and Regulations
- Participate in safe work environment for fellow members
- Forward suggestions for continuous improvement
- Understanding of 5S
- Report all accidents / incidents and near misses
- Report all activities against company policy and procedures
- Diligence and accuracy to work instructions parameters
- Work assignments are performed in a safe and efficient manner
- Have a great safety record
- Have great communication skills
- Check all orders for quality, order accuracy and proper labeling
- Be self-motivated, a team player and a fast learner
TFT Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing email@example.com directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.