Job Location: Ontario: Oshawa
Wage: Wages to be discussed during interview process
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalency
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Pass company medical
- Must possess intermediate computer skills
- Individual will direct and control actively participate with all inventory requirements
- Adhere to all inventory processes and procedures
- Understand and maintain freight locations
- Have a working knowledge of relative ISO procedures
- RF Scanner capable
- Receive incoming and ship outgoing products
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvements
- Adherence of all Health and safety regulations
- Participate in all training requirements for Material Handling personnel
- Identify received or shipped items against orders, identifying discrepancies
- Practice 5S
- Identify and report damaged products
- Review packing lists to ensure accuracy
- Provide incoming route/lane locations
- Other relevant duties
- All Inventory Management System requirements
- Adherence to relevant ISO quality procedures
TFT Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing email@example.com directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.