Job Location: Ontario: Oshawa
Wage: Wages to be discussed during interview process
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- College Degree preferred in related field
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience
- Must have demonstrated involvement in design & project development
- Must be familiar with database and spreadsheet applications e.g. Microsoft Office, AutoCAD
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and written and verbal communications skills
- Must possess the ability to conduct program launches and deal effectively with the customers
- Must have exceptional customer service skills.
- Leadership capability
- Conviction to improve personally and support continuous improvement in the department and company as a whole
- High level of personal integrity and Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion of aptitude test
- Pass company medical
- Conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Reviews contracts to determine what documentation is required for each phase of the project.
- Reviews and verifies project documents for completeness, format, and compliance with contract requirements.
- Submits project documentation to management for approval and transmits approved documents to the customer.
- Providing Industrial Engineering support and maintaining a working knowledge of all active projects.
- Generating budgetary proposals, process designs, Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) , General Arrangements (GAs)
- Timely preparation of budgetary proposals
- Assisting project managers and project engineers in the preparation of project change orders
- Arrange and conduct meetings with customers, as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned
- Confers with engineers, managers, customers, and others to discuss the project, prepare documents, or modify contract schedules.
- Monitors the status of the project to ensure documentation is submitted according to schedule.
- Applying costing and process design strategies to position the company in the early stages of project development to increase the probability of success
- Handle correspondence with customers on matters relating to applications, technical support, and other activities that are deemed necessary.
- Assist in the product planning and technical research required for new products.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing programs, including
- Initiate the transmittal of product technical literature or other information as a result of customer requests.
TFT Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.