Job Location: Ontario: Oshawa
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalency preferred
- Candidate must be able to understand and practise Kanban and FIFO methods
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Pass company medical
- Valid Fork Lift License Required
- Safely material handle product to proper locations
- Check against orders for quality, order accuracy and labeling
- Ensure that trucks are properly loaded / unloaded to avoid damage to goods / trailer
- Assist in cycle counts as required
- Assist with returnable tote sorting as required.
- Ensures that safety procedures are followed and products are safely handled
- Participate in daily Preventative Maintenance for assigned forklift
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Participate in 5S procedures for respective work areas
- Adherence of all Health and Safety Rules and regulations
- Must possess the computer skills required to enter or retrieve information and create reports
- Participate in re-training requirements required as per CSA B335-04 Safety Standards
- Perform other shipping, maintenance, and general plant duties as required
- Safe operation of a forklift to the accepted guidelines as per CSA Safety Standards
- Daily Preventative Maintenance procedures for forklift(s) adhered to
TFT Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing email@example.com directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.