Job Location: Ontario: Oshawa
Wage: Wages to be discussed during interview process
- Grade 12 education
- College or University education or equivalent experience
- Valid driver’s licence
- Must be willing to travel to all locations
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion of aptitude test
- Pass company medical
- Must possess intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Valid Forklift Licence is preferred
- Ensure facilities are functioning on a daily basis
- Electrical – Completion of light electrical work (change lights, identify areas needing improvement, i.e. – Switches)
- Mechanical – Perform preventative maintenance inspections on heating systems in facilities, act a liaison with skilled trades contracted to perform such duties
- Grounds – ensure TFT parking lots and grounds are maintained in a safe, professional manner (i.e. – light yard work, clean up)
- Maintain and execute maintenance software tickets (Fiix).
- Preventative maintenance inspections on all dock doors, liaise with outside contractors while having maintenance completed
- Maintain facilities appearance by completing minor painting,/drywall repairs
- Forklifts – small maintenance such as changing lights and replacing or tightening bolts as needed. Liaise with outside contractor for work being completed on lift trucks
- Conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Identify/procurement of tools and supplies needed complete work assignments
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvement with all team members
- Work with Engineering Coordinator on opening and closing (Fiix) tickets
- Adheres and promotes all Health and Safety regulations
- Participates in all training requirements as it relates to all team members
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts
- Other duties as assigned
- 0 Lost time incidents due to facilities state
- Adherence to budget requirements – as measured on Performance table
- Customer Satisfaction – as measured by Customer KPI format
- Adherence to 5’s audit targets – as measured on Performance table
- Track cost effectiveness of maintenance initiatives
- Completion of Opportunities for Improvements identified by team members
TFT Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.