Job Location: Ontario: Oshawa
Must be willing to work flexible shifts
Wage: Wages to be discussed during interview process
- Grade 12 education
- College or University education preferred
- Valid driver’s licence is required
- Valid Forklift Licence is required
- FW flat/horizontal classification required
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion of aptitude test
- Pass company medical
- Must possess intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Ensure racks and containerization are functioning on a daily basis
- Technical- for example, reading blueprints and understanding how the containerization system should work and flow
- Mechanical – Inspect and perform rack repairs as per OEM standards. Act a liaison with skilled trades that pertain to 3rd party rack repair.
- Tooling- use hand tools, impact tools, pneumatic and hydraulic tools. Welding as required, labeling and fastening supplier and OEM components to racking.
- Maintain and execute maintenance software tickets (Fiix).
- Preventative maintenance inspections on all OEM racking and containerization along with record keeping ensuring safe and compliant racks and containerization.
- Inventory- Manage, communicate in a timely manner when racking components and supplies are needed.
- Conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Identify/procurement of tools and supplies needed complete work assignments
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvement with all team members
- Work with designate on opening and closing (Fiix) tickets
- Adheres and promotes all Health and Safety regulations
- Participates in all training requirements as it relates to all team members
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts
- Other duties as assigned
- 0 Lost time incidents due to facilities state
- Adherence to budget requirements – as measured on Performance table
- Customer Satisfaction – as measured by Customer KPI format
- Adherence to 5’s audit targets – as measured on Performance table
- Track cost effectiveness of maintenance initiatives
- Completion of Opportunities for Improvements identified by team members
TFT Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing email@example.com directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.