Job Location: Lansing, MI
Shift: 2nd Shift
Wage: $14.00 per hour
- Candidate must be able to understand and practice Kanban, and FIFO methods
- Criminal Background Check
- Post Offer Pre-Employment Physical
- Drug Screen
- Valid Fork Lift License Required
- Safely material handle product to proper locations
- Check against orders for quality, order accuracy and labeling
- Ensure that trucks are properly loaded / unloaded to avoid damage to goods / trailer
- Assist in cycle counts as required
- Assist with returnable tote sorting as required
- Ensures that safety procedures are followed and products are safely handled
- Participate in daily Preventative Maintenance for assigned forklift
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Participate in 5S procedures for respective work areas
- Adherence of all Safety & Health rules and regulations
- Must possess the computer skills required to enter or retrieve information and create reports
- Participate in re-training requirements required as per applicable State/Federal Safety Standards
- Perform other shipping, maintenance, and general plant duties as required
- Safe operation of a forklift to the accepted guidelines as per State/Federal Standards
- Daily Preventative Maintenance procedures for forklift(s) adhered to
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodations.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing email@example.com directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.