Job Location: Ontario: Oshawa
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalency
- College or University education an asset with preference given to Supply Chain management diploma
- 2-5 years of experience in inventory control preferred
- Valid driver’s licence
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion of aptitude test
- Pass company medical
- Must possess intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Familiarity with GM inventory systems (MGO)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available to work all shifts as needed
- Develop, adhere and manage all inventory control processes for all sites
- Co-ordinate and communicate ‘Hot’ part counts with customers
- Report the effectiveness of the system to management on a weekly basis
- Liaise all inventory issues with customers
- Ensure compliance to all TFT policies and procedures
- Adhere to all inventory processes and procedures
- Complete and report out on the Stat 5 each day to customers
- Perform/co-ordinate cycle counts and hot part counts
- Retrieve data and create reports
- RF scanner capable
- Practice 5S
- Adherence to Health and safety regulations
- Report all activities against company policies/procedures
- All other duties as assigned
TFT Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.