Job Location: Ontario: Oshawa
Wage: Wages to be discussed during interview process
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Supply-Chain Management
- Strong understanding of customer service requirements and team member development principles as it pertains to Distribution
- Valid driver’s license required; Valid passport is preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including conflict resolution and people management skills.
- Advanced communication skills, both verbally and written with strong computer skills
- Self-motivated, effective problem solving, strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule providing support to a three shift operation
- Solid understanding of Employment and Safety
- Grade 12 diploma/ GED required, Post- secondary education preferred
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion of Aptitude test and company medical
- Adherence to the spirit of the Health and Safety program ensuring 100% compliance to all rules and regulations, including those set out in section 25&26 of the OHSA. This includes but is not limited to ensuring proper work instructions, information sessions, worker training, appointing competent Supervisors and providing time to complete Workplace Inspections
- Ensure incidents are investigated and substandard conditions are corrected; ensuring a safe environment for all workplace parties
- Commend team members and supervisors on job performance, including health and safety performance
- Develop and implement new business strategies for creating or improving processes and procedures to improve company performance
- Monitor departmental performance against goals to ensure that progress is being made, and that corrective action is taken if necessary
- Understand, comply with and enforce company policies
- Manage the morale in the facility by setting and demonstrating a strong business ethic for dealing with employees, suppliers and customers
- Budget preparation and monitoring to ensure the facility is meeting or exceeding budgetary commitment
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints which are escalated from the departments
- Analyze and report on the plant’s daily, monthly and annual key performance indicators
- Management of discipline and employee adherence to General Rules and Regulations
- Liaise directly with Customers as necessary
- Participate in the hiring and recommendation of staffing levels
- Working knowledge of the requirements of WSIB and ESA
- Perform other duties as required
- Ensure a zero lost time environment; correct substandard conditions immediately
- Ensure the customer line is not impacted
- Ensure high customer service and quality control standards are maintained
- Provide leadership to ensure a positive, productive team based atmosphere
TFT Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing email@example.com directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.