Job Location: Oshawa
Shift: Primarily day shift.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ continuous experience in a Quality Management position.
- Grade 12 diploma/ GED required; post- secondary education in Quality Control is preferred.
- Solid understanding of Quality Core Tools, ISO and TS standards.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and written; must possess intermediate to advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Applications
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion of Aptitude test and company medical
- Develop, monitor, maintain and perform the TFT “Training Program” and reporting the effectiveness to all TFT Managers
- Train and mentor team members and divisional support personnel on operational processes providing guidance and direction as needed to ensure they are successful
- Follow up to ensure training is effective and re-evaluate changing training needs upon evaluation
- Implement and maintain all aspects of the TFT Inc. ISO 9001:2015 quality system
- Ensure the ISO 9001:2015 quality system is followed by TFT Inc. personnel
- Assist in acting as CS2 Provider Quality Engineer- See SOR for details
- Management of Internal Quality Auditing system
- Management of equipment calibration procedures and scheduling
- Monitor quality responsibilities of subcontractors and material suppliers
- Issue non-conformance notices and management corrective actions taken
- Assist in Review Special Provisions and other specific quality requirements for each project and insure compliance
- When required, prepare and submit Quality Plans to the Corporate Quality Manager
- Assign and manage the specific Quality Control tasks of Division Quality personnel
- Report quality issues to the Corporate Quality Manager on a daily basis
- Assist in quality planning as well as in the resolution of quality problems
- Participate in the planning of projects
- Participate in the Systems Planning (i.e. Vantage/RF Pathways/Focus) of TFT Inc.
- Any other duties, as required
- Assist in managing the quality department team at all TFT locations
- Assist in overseeing and maintain TFT quality standards (ISO)
- Assist in the managing of the TFT LPA program
- Assist in quality systems training at all TFT locations
- Assist in the managing of TFT controlled documents
- Assist in the managing of TFT concern reports
- Quality liaison with TFT customers
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodations.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing email@example.com directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.