Job Location: Kansas City, MO
Shift: 1st Shift
Wage: $19.00 per hour
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- College Degree preferred
- Valid Passport preferred as some international travel is required
- 1 – 3 years of automotive quality experience
- ASQ certification preferred
- Working knowledge of the Containment Validation Package and Vantage system
- Valid driver’s license as some local travel is required
- Must possess intermediate to advanced computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Criminal background check, Drug Screen (US) and Post Offer Pre-employment physical
- Conduct yourself in a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvement with all team members
- Act as CS2 Lead Representative- see SOR for details
- Adheres and promotes health and safety regulations pertaining to all aspects of operations
- Participates in training requirements as it relates to team members
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts
- Practice 5S
- Create and maintain a working relationship with internal and external customers
- Other relevant duties as assigned
- Manage system and layered audits
- Maintain document and data control system
- Maintain the ISO/TS certification
- Assist with corrective and prevention actions including updating the tracking system
- Assist with job set up and launch support
- Maintenance and selection of gauging equipment and calibration
- Develop Control Plans, Process Diagrams and Process Failure Modes and Analysis
- Data collection and analysis of quality goals and objectives
- Training of quality principles and techniques based on our Containment Validation procedure
- Conduct system and layered audits as per the audit schedule
- Creation of SOI’s utilizing the document and data control system
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodations.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.