Job Location: Lafayette, IN
Shift: 2nd Shift
Wage: $23.05 per hour
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in either Supply-Chain Management or Quality Services
- Strong understanding of customer service requirements and team member development principles as it pertains to Quality and Distribution
- Ability to train/teach effectively through educational methods and by setting the example
- Advanced communication skills, both verbally and written with strong computer skills
- Self-motivated, effective problem solving, strong organization and time management skills
- Grade 12 diploma/ GED required, Post- secondary education preferred
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion of company medical
- Ability to travel out of country for extended periods of time
- Must be eligible to obtain a work visa
- Promote a positive culture that encourages learning
- Train and mentor team members on operational processes providing guidance and direction as needed to ensure they are successful
- Follow up to ensure training is effective and re-evaluate changing training needs upon evaluation
- Liaison between all departments to ensure all changes are communicated and documented
- Assist Quality department on projects and assignments
- Support new business launches, new product delivery, and hiring practices by ensuring all team members involved are well prepared to deliver the highest level of service in the safest manner possible
- Work directly with other Quality Technicians to ensure all training tools, procedures, and forms are current at all times
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities and deadlines
- Build and maintain productive business relationships with all departments at all levels to support a high level of team work
- Actively promotes a positive culture for maximum growth opportunities and a safe learning environment
- Update Quality Boards
- Other duties as assigned
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodations.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.