Job Location: Tillsonburg
Wage: $20 per hour
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources or another appropriate field as asset
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including conflict resolution and people management skills
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and written with strong computer skills
- Self-motivated, effective problem solving, organization and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours with possible travel commitments to support business activities
- Grade 12 diploma / GED required; Post-Secondary School education preferred
- No criminal record for which a pardon has not been granted
- Successful completion of Aptitude test and company medical
- Maintain current knowledge of Pay Equity, human rights and employment standards guidelines and laws.
- Hire applicants and authorize paperwork assigning them to positions.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment, post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Recruit applicants for open positions, making public presentations regarding the organization and job opportunities; coordinating staff participation, set up, and work at job fairs.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Schedule and conduct competency-based interviews for applicants
- Provide selected candidates with conditional offer of employment (verbal and written), confirm employment and schedule orientation.
- Prepare and compile all administrative documents required
- Accept, review, and enter all applications received (resumes, voice-mail, referrals) on the Recruiting Database and will pre-screen all qualified candidates subject to the Job Description and minimum hiring criteria
TFT Global Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing email@example.com directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.