Job Location: Spring Hill, TN
Shift: 2nd Shift
Wage: $18.55 per hour
- Valid Driver’s License, vehicle and vehicle insurance as some local travel is required
- Valid passport is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Familiar with all ISO standards
- Flexibility to meet customer service demands
- Criminal background check, Drug Screen, and Post Offer Pre-employment physical
- Have a complete understanding of Vantage and CVP
- Have a complete understanding of setting up work cells and practice 5S
- Have a working knowledge of relative ISO procedures
- Have a complete understanding of company policy and procedures and lead by example
- Manage team to ensure overall performance and development of entire shift; this may include issuing corrective actions for improved performance as required
- Organize necessary travel plans for all off-site Team Members
- Promote a positive work culture and team atmosphere
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Management of Inspectors and Team Leaders as it relates to discipline and adherence to general rules and regulations
- Participate in orientation of new employees
- Authorization of daily time sheets for Team Leaders and Inspectors
- Troubleshoot for continuous improvement
- Assist in departmental and Corporate Goals and Objectives
- Liaise with Company Customer Representative for relevant Customers
- Liaise with Shipping and Receiving as it relates to Customer requirements
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvements
- Adhere of all Health and Safety rules and regulations
- All other related duties as assigned
- Individual will supervise and direct assigned team(s)
- Complete Layer Process Audits (LPA) as laid out in the schedule
- Participate in training requirements for production personnel
- Responsible for providing input into Performance Appraisals for Team Leaders and Inspectors
- Responsible for Monthly completion of Competency review for Team Leaders and Inspectors
- Ensure daily accuracy of data as related to TFT and Customer expectations
- Communicate new business opportunities to Project Coordinator
- Daily scheduling to support staffing needs
- Procurement of tools and supplies related directly to work assignments.
- Timely reviews with the Senior Project Coordinator / for the following:
- Team Member reviews, including training status
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodations.
Apply here today
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly or by filling out the form below.
Fill out the following form to the best of your ability.
Fields marked with an '*' are required.